Friday, September 12, 2008

Today is the 12th days of fasting... and today I got the opportunity to break my fast together with my dad... wuhuu \(^^)/

I feel so great... hehehe...

for today, I break my fast at Black Canyon Coffee... I can tell that the foods there are tasty and the COFFEE... it's really2 good... "Black like a devil... fully concentrated, ardent like "Black Canyon" type, talking in Latin after a sip" that's the quote from the website... it's taste like its story... mayB i can say that the coffee taste like high quality local coffee... that's what I'm looking for... nice and tasty local coffee...

here are the pics of the tom yum udon and black canyon coffee that i enjoy just now...


hurm... the spicyness n hot tom yum really suits my taste....


actually, the coffee was serve with some cookies n jasmine tea but in this pic, it only show the coffee but it's ok since I got it served nicer than the pic... ^^v

No comments: